Perfectly situated in the exclusive West Pennant Hills valley and just a four minute drive to Cherrybrook Train Station sits this warm and inviting home. The versatile layout offers multiple living zones as well as a paved outdoor area and sparkling inground swimming pool. Boasting space as well as convenience this light filled home is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the peace and quiet. With everything just moments away, this amazing home will not disappoint!
- multiple living and dining areas plus a cosy family room with fireplace
- well-appointed kitchen with induction cooktop, ample cupboards and bench space
- 5 spacious bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- large ground level study / 6th bedroom creates appealing guest or extended family accommodation serviced by a full bathroom next door
- oversized main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- laundry with abundant cupboard space
- paved entertaining area, level lawn and stunning bush vistas
- inground saltwater swimming pool
- three car automatic garage with drive through ability
- ducted air conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum, alarm and NBN
- loads of storage space, clothes line and play area to rear lawn
- zoned for West Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
- 18 minute walk to Cherrybrook station and 7 minute walk to buses to Castle Hill and Beecroft
- handy to Coonara Avenue shops, Cherrybrook Village, George Thornton Reserve and Castle Towers
This appealing home represents tremendous rental value, don’t delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?