Property ID: 17959145
This is your opportunity to secure a brand new one bedroom apartment on level 19 of the Hydra tower, don’t delay contact us to find out how you can be a part of the most exciting and unique development in Castle Hill!
Located on an elevation plateau in one of Castle Hill’s most prominent positions, Skyview offers residents spectacular natural vistas, superbly appointed onsite amenities and unrivalled proximity to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill Station and excellent education, employment and leisure options within the greater Hill’s district.
Skyview represents a unique balance of community, connectivity and cosmopolitan lifestyle that is unmatched in Sydney. Wake up to Sydney’s most spectacular sunrise and wind down as the sun sets over the Blue Mountains.
Skyview enjoys some of Sydney’s most iconic panoramic views. Residents on multiple levels will experience beautiful bushland sunrises and will love how the morning light wakes Sydney’s CBD, enveloping buildings with a warm golden glow. As each day comes to an end, residents can relax on private balconies, watching the blue skies transform into a kaleidoscope of warm hues as the sun sets over the Blue Mountains skyline to the west.
Skyview Castle Hill spotlight features:
- A selection of floorplans available
- Located next to Castle Towers
- Excellent connectivity – close to the new Castle Hill station and bus interchange
- Breathtaking views of Sydney CBD and Blue Mountains
- Resident facilities including; pool, BBQ bays, community centre, children’s play equipment, outdoor gymnasium and communal rooftops and produce gardens
- Over three acres of landscaped gardens and tree lined walkways
- Built using sustainable materials and efficient fixtures and fittings
- Open plan layouts provide generous contemporary living spaces
- Kitchens feature SMEG appliances, mirrored glass splash-backs and Quantum Quartz benchtops
- All apartments offer both apartment and basement storage
As a new development, purchasers may be eligible for the First Home Owner grant and stamp duty exemptions may apply. Selling now off the plan these apartments represent a rewarding opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, and investors alike. Contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill today to find out more!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||467|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|