Ideally located and peacefully set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this well presented residence. Offering the simplicity of single level living and nestled in a leafy pocket of West Pennant Hills this charming home offers flowing living spaces as well as a stunning gourmet kitchen. Close to shops, schools and transport this residence also offers a private backyard, the perfect sanctuary to relax with family and friends. This appealing home has so much to offer and is a must to inspect!
- family and dining rooms with air-conditioning and timber floors
- large modern kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of storage
- two bathrooms
- four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- functional laundry and linen cupboard
- private rear decked area and paved area with a leafy outlook
- double garage with automatic door
- zoned for West Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
- walk to City and Cherrybrook buses
- easy access to Thompson’s Corner shops and amenities
- handy to West Pennant Hills, Beecroft and Pennant Hills
*While considerable care has been taken by Raine & Horne in compiling and updating the content and information on this site, Raine & Horne is not the source of the information and therefore cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any content and information on this site. The information contained herein does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|