Located just across the road from the new Castle Hill Train Station, this brand new unit is in the final completion stage and is ready for you to purchase, so start ordering furniture and decor pieces now! At 112sqm this expansive apartment provides the perfect lifestyle for executive living, astute investors and downsizers. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a brand new property in a sought-after location boasting breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains and Sydney.
- Ideally located in Castle Hill just steps away from the new Castle Hill Train Station, bus interchange, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and much more
- Brand new apartment with high finishes throughout
- Two balconies boasting endless views
- Zoned for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School
- Multiple living areas including living and dining rooms
- Large modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Single car space
- Storage space
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and balcony access, master with ensuite
- Main bathroom featuring a shower, vanity, bath and toilet
- Two balconies providing stunning views
- Laundry with clothes dryer and exhaust fan
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Single car garage and video intercom security to the complex
- Large tiles to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- Two TV points, two telephone points and pay TV facility available
- Constructed with acoustically engineered walls and floors
- Large in size – 112sqm plus parking and storage space
- Completion in October 2018!
*While considerable care has been taken by Raine & Horne in compiling and updating the content and information on this site, Raine & Horne is not the source of the information and therefore cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any content and information on this site. The information contained herein does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||424|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|