Nestled in a quiet, shady tree-lined street and filled with the enchanting sounds of nature and capturing the cool bay breezes all year round, this comfortable family home promises effortless living and entertaining.
Sitting in the much sought-after suburb of Ormiston, just a short distance from Ormiston College, Ormiston State School and childcare facilities with potential for teenager’s retreat or granny flat, be quick to invest in your futurethis one definitely WILL NOT LAST!
Absolutely immaculate inside and out, features include:
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Modern functional kitchen opens out to entertaining area
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Bathroom with new vanity and shower screen plus separate toilet
• Huge covered rear entertaining patio (with stairs down to back yard)
• Huge living area
• 2 big rooms (perfect large bedrooms)
• 2nd shower and toilet
• Room for kitchenette
• Big laundry
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double car accommodation with shade sail
• Side access (perfect for storing boat, trailer etc) plus outdoor covered storage area
• Fully fenced and landscaped with yard for children to play (or room for pool)
• Solar plus 2 water tanks
• Close proximity to railway station, restaurants, cafes, shops and the bay with its wide and varied lifestyle options.
Set within a prime residential pocket where bayside serenity and nature abound, this property promises to be relaxed yet functionalthe perfect place to call home.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Wellington Point State School
|476 Main Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Primary||Government||1.86 km|
|97-129 Dundas Street Ormiston QLD 4160||Combined||Non-Government||2.0 km|
Ormiston State School
|82-110 Gordon Street Ormiston QLD 4160||Primary||Government||2.06 km|
|36-44 Anson Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Combined||Non-Government||2.28 km|
Wellington Point State High School
|2-36 Badgen Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Secondary||Government||2.73 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.