Perfectly positioned in a peaceful pocket in Birkdale on a 628 square metre block within minutes of beautiful Moreton Bay, shops, schools, transport, acres of parkland and foreshore, this large low set home has all the ingredients needed for comfortable, laid back family living.
Boasting a light filled and family friendly layout, features include:
- Neat and tidy with great street appeal
- Spacious open plan living areas – lounge/TV plus family and meals area opening out to covered entertaining area
- Spacious open kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space
- 4 good size built-in bedrooms with timber floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe opens to covered patio
- Main bathroom & separate WC
- Ducted air to living and kitchen areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced and landscaped (secure yard for children to play)
A fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer or investor to secure a prime piece of Bayside real estate.
BE QUICK… THIS IS SUBURBAN SERENITY AT IT’S BEST!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
Birkdale State School
|74 Agnes Street Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Government||0.84 km|
St Mary MacKillop Primary School
|138-156 Collingwood Road Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Non-Government||0.91 km|
Birkdale South State School
|451 Old Cleveland Road East Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Government||1.04 km|
Wellington Point State High School
|2-36 Badgen Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Secondary||Government||1.46 km|
|36-44 Anson Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Combined||Non-Government||1.67 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.