Absolutely ideal for first home buyers, downsizers or investors trying to get a foothold in today’s ever-increasing market, this property will tick all the boxes so be quick! Situated in the heart of Cleveland just a five minute walk from the water, ferries to the bay islands, boat launching facilities and acres of parkland and within close proximity of Cleveland rail and bus transport, shops, the Harbour Precinct with its cafes and restaurants, the RSL and the Grandview Hotel, private and public hospitals and all local amenities, this townhouse would be perfect for anyone commuting regularly by train or bus that wants to enjoy a Bayside lifestyle.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Double storey townhouse in a quiet complex of only 12
• Open plan living and dining opening out to the entertaining courtyard
• Functional kitchen with stainless appliances and ample storage has direct access to the garage – perfect for unloading groceries
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms (bed 2 with study nook) – downstairs air conditioned master with ensuite
• Modern spacious family bathroom upstairs
• Single lock up garage with laundry to the rear has external access
• Plenty of visitor parking
• Fully covered outdoor entertaining area plus additional courtyard garden
• Split system air conditioning to living area
COME AND ENJOY A RELAXED BAYSIDE LIFESTYLE.
BE QUICK TO INSPECT – TOWNHOUSES THIS CLOSE TO THE WATER FLY OUT THE DOOR.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||359|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|