Built in the 1900s as a Dairy Farmhouse at Loganlea and relocated to Cleveland in 1993, this historical Queenslander presents exquisite attention to detail, a stunning colonial style, and a countryside charm. Set on a large, secluded corner block of 867m2 near the quiet and quaint Oyster Point, this property is much too easy to call home.
This sprawling family residence with dual living has a surprise waiting at every turn, some of these include:
• Beautifully appointed Farmer’s Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, heaps of storage, a coffee nook and plenty of bench space overlooking the private gardens
• Stunning inground resort-style pool and covered patio looking out to the beautifully landscaped gardens that surround the property
• Ducted air-conditioning with split systems (2.5 years old)
• Bore Water to fill the pool & gardens
• Crimsafe screens, security screens and alarmed security system
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• High 10 ft ceilings and beautifully appointed details boasting a character that make this heritage home unlike any other of its kind
• 2 beautiful large bathrooms – one including the original Clawfoot bath (resurfaced)
• 5 bedrooms – master with large walk-in wardrobe PLUS an additional study or guest room
• Open plan living and kitchen downstairs including sink and upright oven, bathroom and laundry allowing for dual living
• A stunning wrap around veranda
• Secure double garage PLUS workshop and shed (heaps of storage)
• Solar hot water and electricity – 5kw 16 panels each with their own inverter (2 years old)
• Termi Treatment Zone around perimeter
• Cable Internet – NBN ready
A HOME WITH CHARACTER, HERITAGE & STYLE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
CONTACT: AARON SPARKE 0437 370 511
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?