Commanding a stunning street presence in one of Redland City’s premium suburbs, this executive style residence sits on an enviable 911m2 dry block with adjoining parkland and canal views offering a luxury lifestyle surrounded by multi-million-dollar properties.
With two floors of spacious open plan living, year-round bay breezes and stylishly manicured grounds and gardens, this beautifully presented home features light-filled interiors with timeless style and quality.
Designed to meet the lifestyle demands of the growing family with its generous proportions, features and accommodation include:
• Stunning street appeal with impeccably presented grounds and gardens
• Double door entry
• Fresh open layout features light-filled formal lounge, family/living, dining and media room opening out to the entertaining area framed by stunning tropical landscaped yard and gardens plus upstairs sitting area opening onto covered verandah
• Quality modern kitchen with 2-pac cabinetry, Caesar stone bench tops, stainless appliances and servery window to covered entertaining area
• 4 good sized bedrooms – 2 with ensuites and one with adjoining sitting room/study
• Spacious downstairs master suite with feature wall and pitched ceiling opens out to private deck overlooking resort style pool and features walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite with frameless walk-in shower and views over the pool
• 4 modern bathrooms (including 2 ensuites)
• Downstairs study area
• Outdoor entertaining area with stone feature wall, ceiling fan, trickling water feature, stunning resort style pool with beach entry and Bali Hut and gated access to adjoining parkland with huge shady Moreton Bay Fig tree
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious laundry opening to manicured yard
• Vinyl plank flooring – wide boards and loads of storage
• Garaging for 3 cars with epoxy flooring – double plus single with external access
• Lush lawn spaces and gardens with 2 garden sheds and side access for boat or caravan or extra car parking – plenty of yard for children and pets
Just a short walk to acres of parkland and walking tracks, sandy beach and a wide array of local amenities including the Lighthouse and Courthouse restaurants, the Grandview Hotel, RSL, the harbour precinct, Cleveland CBD, schools, colleges and transport.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE SEEKING THAT SOMETHING SPECIAL. THIS PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION IS SIMPLY UNBEATABLE…..YOU’LL JUST LOVE LIVING HERE!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||237|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|