There are only a few small pockets of half-acre blocks smattered throughout the Redlands and this home and this street are in the top bracket.
Nestled in this picturesque cul-de-sac sits a substantial family home. Ideal for those who want privacy, lifestyle and for those with a discernment for a first-class neighbourhood.
The owners built the residence for their growing family and have enjoyed proximity to world class private schooling, medical and shopping facilities and transport links. They have, over time, developed the home and grounds to be a welcoming sanctuary for ‘doing life’.
You will just love the wonderful array of spaces and features for hosting and sharing with friends and family.
Our sellers have purchased elsewhere meaning an opportunity now arises for you to create your lasting memories
- Four Bedrooms + Study
- Multiple internal living areas
- Beautifully manicured lawns and landscaped gardens
- Several outdoor entertaining zones
- Renovations include floor coverings, new kitchen and ducted air con
- Oversized garage and 6 × 8 shed with extended 6 × 7 under roof awning
- Side access with shade sail for van or boat
- Recently resurfaced multisport court with night lights
- Reliable and useful bore with tank storage and reticulation system
- Extended in-ground swimming pool and seating terrace
- North facing frontage with completely private rear yard
- Low maintenance, high yielding vegetable garden
This will be sold on or before Auction
28th November, 2020 at 1:15pm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||277|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|