Located in an idyllic bayside location this architecturally designed residence combines size, luxury and superb functionality with a sought-after lifestyle address.
Situated among other prestige homes with a bushland reserve at the end of the street and its close proximity to a wide variety of excellent amenities, quality local schools, shopping, transport and Moreton Bay with its numerous lifestyle activities on offer, this truly is a place you would be proud to call home.
Very deceiving from the road, the property is extravagantly sized allowing for areas of separation for families of all ages. Showcasing an open functional floor-plan you can wine and dine in style indoors or slide back glass bi-fold doors to enjoy seamless entry to the outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the resort style pool.
With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, property features include:
• Immaculate inside and out with great street appeal
• Impressive entry with timber flooring and high ceilings
• Light filled open plan living and dining opening onto entertaining deck
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, Ilve appliances including extra wide free- standing oven with gas cook top and butler’s pantry
• 4 spacious built-in bedrooms upstairs – huge master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and dual vanities
• 5th bedroom or media room downstairs plus study nook
• 3 bathrooms – 2 upstairs (including ensuite) and 1 downstairs
• Laundry with external access
• 2nd private patio area
• Multiple generous storage cupboards throughout, ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans and security screens
• Double lock-up garage
PERFECT FOR FAMILY BUYERS SEEKING A LOW MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE WITH EXECUTIVE APPEAL, JUST MINUTES FROM THE BAY…………
EASY LIVING WILL BE YOUR NEW WAY OF LIFE!
CONTACT: ALEX DE KRAMER 0497 081 106
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||273|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|