Sitting on an 800 square metre block with stunning wide water vistas directly east over a large basin of water plus uninterrupted views up the main canal to the sand hills of Moreton Island, this low set residence offers a multitude of options for the astute buyer.
A superb location within walking distance of the Harbour precinct, Cleveland CBD, rail, sandy beaches and acres of foreshore parkland this property presents a perfect opportunity for those wanting to “get a foot in the door to Raby Bay”, downsize or those not wanting stairs.
Having been built in one of the earlier stages of Raby Bay the home has been well maintained and has stood the test of time but some renovations would most certainly enable you to capitalise on your investment.
Fully fenced and secure the home is flooded with natural light and offers a spacious open floor plan including:
• Fully fenced and secure with gatehouse entry and electric shutters to windows
• Sparkling pool and spa in front yard
• Wide light filled entry with views over the canal
• Central sunken formal lounge with wide water outlook
• Spacious and open light filled living, dining and kitchen with views over the pool in one direction and the canal and bay in the other
• Central functional kitchen with loads of storage
• Study or 4th bedroom
• Built in laundry
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms – spacious master with his & her robes and ensuite with spa bath
• Double lock-up garage
• Entertaining gazebo plus covered patio
• Terraced back garden with some of THE BEST VIEWS IN RABY BAY
The perfect place to relax and unwind and watch the endless passing parade of pleasure craft …or simply enjoy entertaining family and friends.
LOW SET PROPERTIES ARE HIGHLY SOUGH -AFTER IN RABY BAY….SO ACT QUICKLY!!!
FORTH COMING AUCTION
Contact: Jan Goetze 0418 885 523