STUNNING FRENCH PROVINCIAL STYLE…
Arguably one of Cleveland’s finest and most spacious apartment complexes beautifully landscaped and meticulously maintained by an on-site manager and boasting an array of communal facilities including a sparkling pool, gym and barbecue/entertaining area.
Situated in the middle of the complex and on the ground floor with gorgeous views over the harbour and just a short walk to the harbour precinct and Cleveland CBD, this is definitely a wonderful opportunity to reside in a real lifestyle location.
Absolutely stunning from the moment you enter, this apartment has been completely renovated and beautifully styled with a French Provincial theme.
Opulent with stylish high-end fixtures and finishes throughout, features include;
- Expansive floor area fully tiled throughout with Italian honed porcelain, Riviera Greige tiles
- White plantation shutters to all windows and doors
- Dual balconies (one overlooking the harbour and one overlooking the pool area) capturing the bay breezes all year round
- Designer kitchen with custom 2-pac cabinetry (electric drawers, pull down shelving, lazy Susan and touch cupboards), Corian benchtops, oven plus steam oven and warming drawer
- Spacious open living/TV area opening onto the covered entertaining balcony
- Separate dining (with beautiful crystal light-fitting)
- Master suite with custom cabinetry, ensuite with marble benchtops and dual vanities plus custom fitted walk-in robe (opens on to balcony)
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 built-in (bed 3/study opens onto balcony overlooking pool)
- 2 guest bathrooms with frameless showers and stone benchtops – 2nd bathroom includes custom-fit laundry
- Full length linen/storage cupboards with bi-fold doors
- 2 secure car parks plus storage bay
- 12 metre x 4.65 metre pontoon
- Walk to all amenities, sandy beaches and acres of parkland
WITH INDULGENT SPACES, GORGEOUS INTERIOR FINISHES AND UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS OVER THE HARBOUR, THIS TRULY IS PERFECTION IN APARTMENT LIVING.
JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
DAVID PATERSON 0417 631 660