Sitting on an 801 square metre block in a very desirable position at the top of a peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac with bush and parkland right on your doorstep, this is the perfect family haven.
Built with easy fuss free family living top of mind the functional floor plan spans over two spacious levels creating space for all family members.
Quality built with great street appeal – features include:
- Spacious living and dining opening to outdoor entertaining
- Huge chef’s kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, Caesar stone bench tops, loads of cupboards
and quality appliances
- Study or media room
- Guest room with direct access to 2 way bathroom downstairs (dual living potential)
- Upstairs sitting/TV area
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms (all with large custom fitted robes)
- Master suite features spacious open ensuite with separate loo + huge walk-in robe – every woman’s dream!
- Large built-in laundry
- Split system air conditioning to living areas
- Large double lockup with sliding door access to rear
- Fully fenced & private yard – great for children
- Landscaped gardens
- Side access with loads of space for caravan and boat
- Solar power and hot water
Situated just a short distance from Mount Cotton shopping village, schools, Sirromet Winery, acres of parkland and natural bushland and halfway between Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast, an EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE AWAITS!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|