This exquisite family residence embraced by sensational canal views and summoning an immediate impression of style, sophistication and effortless liveability, has been cleverly crafted to integrate in and outdoor living.
Ideally nestled in a quiet Raby Bay cul-de-sac it boasts:
• 1141 square metre block with a 55 metre quayline
4 double sized bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes plus 2 powder rooms
• Master suite occupying an upper level wing features custom fitted dressing room and deluxe ensuite with his and her facilities
• State of the art kitchen fitted out with European appliances including steam oven, induction cook top and commercial grade gas wok ring
• Spacious floor to ceiling retractable glass doors showcasing the ever changing vista and the passing parade of leisure craft
• Separate dedicated home theatre with 330cm (130 inch) screen (designed by David Moseley of Wavetrain Acoustics Sydney)
• Large built-in home office/study with external access
• Indoor water feature flows from pool and wraps around lounge and dining areas (spectacular at night)
• Stunning expansive outdoor entertaining area with built-in cabinetry and barbeque and automatic shade screens
• Upstairs lounge with expansive water views
• Triple award winning solar heated 15 metre infinity edge pool with adjoining gas heated 8 person spa
SITTING IN A HIGHLY REGARDED AND SOUGHT-AFTER LIFESTYLE PRECINCT THIS TRULY IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF PARADISE.
INSPECTION: BY APPOINTMENT CONTACT: TOM BANJANIN 0412 828 863