Combining timeless elegance with a sense of comfort and tranquillity, extravagantly sized and superbly designed and catering specifically for the needs of the growing family who love to entertain, this family sized residence exudes a real sense of rural-residential style specifically designed to take advantage of its position enjoying a bushland backdrop.
With multiple living and entertaining areas spread across a single level on a 6,005 square metre block, there is an abundance of space for the largest of families to spread out and enjoy a relaxed and serene lifestyle.
An ageless design with timeless character some of the standout features include:
• Grand entrance with circular drive and porte cochere
• Wide welcoming raised entry with marble-look columns
• Extra high ceilings throughout adding another dimension to the spaciousness
• Multiple living zones including a huge lounge/games room flooded with natural light
• Expansive open plan family, living, bar area and dining overlooking kitchen and opening out to wide covered wrap-around verandah with 2 alfresco dining areas
• Entertainer’s kitchen with granite benchtops and 2-pac cabinetry, stainless appliances including double oven, walk-in pantry, loads of storage and bench space plus central island bar
• 6 queen size built-in bedrooms (or 5 plus study) – 4 opening onto the wide covered verandah overlooking the pool
• Expansive master suite features luxury ensuite with spa bath overlooking bushland, separate toilet plus bidet, spacious shower, dual vanity with granite benchtop and custom fitted walk-in-robe
• 3 bathrooms plus guest powder room – (huge family bathroom with 2-way entry plus full bathroom off alfresco entertaining area)
• Spacious custom-fitted laundry
• Huge sparkling pool (12m x 7.5m) with water slide plus level grassed area for children to play
• Oversized double lock-up garage plus separate single.
• Polished timber floors, ducted air-conditioning & central vacuum system plus multiple storage/linen cupboards throughout
• Short drive to all the facilities Redland City has to offer….top schools and colleges, major shopping centres, cinemas, transport, the beautiful waterways of Moreton Bay and Sirromet Winery.
An exceptional design with absolutely no compromise on quality or privacy and with an idyllic natural bushland backdrop… EASE SOME OF LIFE’S PRESSURES….IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A LIFESTYLE OF TRANQUILITY, PEACE & QUIET….YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||171|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|