This early 20th century Queenslander immediately envelopes you in its enchanting charm and personality. Elegantly updated with tastefully appointed modern conveniences while retaining original features, the interiors are deceptively spacious offering an abundance of well laid out living and entertaining spaces over two levels.
Enjoying an enviable position on the shores of Ross Canal surrounded by mature lush trees and gardens and with manicured lawns, it’s easy to imagine relaxing whilst sipping champagne in the spa and immersing yourself in all that this beautiful property has to offer.
Property features include:
• Timber flooring, original VJ walls, 12 foot ceilings, French doors and stained glass features
• Expansive open plan living and dining with slow combustion wood fire
• Spacious modern kitchen seamlessly connecting the indoor living and outdoor entertaining. Features include an oversized breakfast bar, loads of storage, stone benchtops, wide freestanding oven with gas cook top, full length bi-fold window for easy entertaining plus butler’s pantry
• 2 large bedrooms – master suite with modern bathroom and walk-in robe
• Beautifully renovated main bathroom
• Wrap around verandah to front of property plus full length entertaining verandah across the back overlooking Ross Canal
• Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Internal staircase to built-in study/home office with external access
• 2 good size built-in bedrooms with split system air conditioning
• Spacious modern bathroom plus laundry
• Media room with split system air conditioning, projector and screen
• Rumpus with huge wet bar providing a relaxing zone separate from the upper level – perfect teenagers retreat
• Full length entertaining area overlooking private beach with fire pit, dining deck plus jetty
• Single lockup garage plus double tandem carport, off street parking for more cars and a caravan or boat
• Beautiful manicured lawn with fenced chicken pen and shed
• Tri-steel storage shed
THE PERFECT FAMILY HAVEN BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED AND UPDATED, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE IN AND UNPACK.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
NB: RIPARIAN RIGHTS
The riparian owner owns the accretion to his land adjoining rivers/creeks while the dried riverbed is owned by the State. You have a right to receive the flow of water in its natural state without diminution or alteration. You have the right to protect your property from erosion and flooding.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?