This is an outstanding opportunity – the seller wants to retire and has priced this very successful income-producing property – which she has nurtured for over 10 years – to sell.
Set on 3.69 beautiful hectares (9 acres) with a serene and tranquil setting, it affords a fantastic lifestyle and income where you can work from home, even on a part-time basis!
• 100 kennels & 80 cat suites (licensed resort)
• Climate-controlled cat and kitten enclosures with an extensive outdoor play area
• Air-conditioned for small dogs
• Air-conditioned reception
• A luxury grooming and pet day spa facility
• A $27,000 bore has been installed
• Doggy day care facility
• Approval for a produce store to sell dog & horse food and pet supplies
• Approval to build a VETERINARY HOSPITAL
• Recently upgraded all electricity and 3 new power boards at the kennels and house
• Possible to build another house/dwelling on the property plus sub-divide a 5 acre block (Subject To Council Approval)
The 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home on the property is very neat, tidy, extremely comfortable and is ideal for a family.
A fully commercially licensed property so close to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and all local amenities is extremely rare.
For more details and to book your inspection…
CONTACT: Rachael Bennett 0401 461 448
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|