This solid low set home with great street appeal sits on a huge 930 square metre block in a whisper quiet and well-maintained pocket of Victoria Point.
A functional and family friendly layout and close to transport, schools and day care facilities, major shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants and cafes plus Moreton Bay with its many and varied lifestyle options, this would be THE PERFECT PLACE to raise a family.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Neat and tidy with great street appeal
• Spacious open floor plan including separate lounge, family/TV and dining
• Well designed kitchen with 2pac cabinetry, Caesar sone benchtops and stainless appliances
• 4 built-in bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Modern family bathroom
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Huge covered entertaining deck
• Large fully fenced grassy backyard for children and pets to run and play (or add a pool)
• Double lock-up garage plus shaded driveway for extra parking
• Beautifully landscaped and maintained
• 26 solar panels
• 2 large water tanks (5000L each)
THIS IS A BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE A FANTASTIC HOME AND ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF LIVING BAYSIDE!
VENDORS RE-LOCATING ….MUST BE SOLD….SO BE QUICK TO INSPECT!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|