Rarely does such an immaculate, independently designed home in such a prestigious, perfectly positioned location, amongst high-quality executive homes in the premium locale within Ormiston become available. First time ever on the market, owned by only one family since 2006, this lovingly lived in home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The tree lined streets and neighbourhood charm of Ormiston give easy access to a world class private junior and senior college, and other well renowned local schools. With the train station, local shops and all that bayside living has to offer all within minutes’ convenience of the home, it is impossible to not reflect that unique properties like this are rare, and the discerning owners have considered, thoughtful design elements to enable maximum liveability and use of the site.
The fun and joy of shared laughter and memory making moments easily resonate through seamless bi-fold doors which combine a remarkable 13m long, heated, saltwater lap pool and entertaining precinct, featuring two timber decks, cabana, under roof Alfresco, stone and fire pit area, night lighting and waterfall feature into the flow from the heart of the home; the master built Chefs kitchen. A highly specked yet comfortable and functional space to show off the MasterChef in you or to simply work through catering to the routines of running a family, complete with European appliance ware, incorporating the useful efficiency of gas cooking, extra wide oven, double drawer dishwasher and massive Caesar stone island bench with waterfall edging.
Please call or email for further information about this property including comparable sales, house plans and inspections to suit your needs.
• Spacious family home with multi living areas both inside and outside
• Two storey property with parent’s retreat for privacy or flexible living
• Owner’s flair for interior design and immaculately presented spaces prevalent
• This home has been carefully designed with a unique air flow that demonstrates
thoughtfulness for Queensland living & bayside breezes.
• Zoned reverse cycle Actron air conditioning system throughout the home
• Alarm System for personal security
• Vacumaid for easy maintenance
• High spec kitchen with ample storage and top of the range appliances; including
Delonghi 900 electric oven, Delonghi 900 gas cook top, Fisher & Paykell double
dishwasher drawers and Bosch hot water system
• Beautiful open plan living and dining areas perfect for mingling and more intimate
• Unique capacity for zoning off various living areas with the use of bi-fold doors
to allow for all year round use of space, a perfect example of an entertainer’s
paradise of the highest calibre
• Media room with Foxtel connection
• Large teenagers retreat and separate study nook
• Five generous sized bedrooms all with built in storage and four with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with WIR and luxurious en-suite including spa bath and private
• Laundry space with ample cabinetry and storage
• Powder room with additional shower facility
• Family eatery amenities with stunning adjoined alfresco entertaining area
• Well established tropical gardens with additional grass area for children and pets
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|