Totally renovated and immaculately presented this low set villa is conveniently located just a short stroll from Cleveland CBD, the Harbour precinct, the railway station and array of services and amenities.
More like living in a house than a villa it has a large beautifully landscaped and low maintenance north-east facing courtyard with its own private street frontage plus a back patio with no neighbours and rear access to walk to the new IGA and Bloomfield shops.
• Immaculately presented inside and out
• Light filled with generous glass areas
• Easy clean vinyl plank flooring throughout
• Spacious living and dining with air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Stylish near-new kitchen fitted with Italian appliances, timber look benchtops and brick-look splashback
• 2 spacious built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Modern white bathroom
• White Hamptons look venetian blinds throughout plus security screens
• Single lock-up garage with internal access plus built-in laundry with dryer
• Easy wheel-chair access
• Affordable Body Corp levies (approx. $26 p/w)
• Well maintained complex with majority owner-occupiers
Downsizing or looking for an investment (excellent rental returns – up to $375 p/w), you simply can’t go past this one !
ALL THE HARD WORK HAS BEEN DONE…SO JUST MOVE IN, UNPACK AND ENJOY LIVING BAYSIDE WITH IT’S MANY AND VARIED LIFESTYLE OPTIONS ON OFFER.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
SHANNA DALE 0424 182 732
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|