Enjoying an enviable position in a peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac in the much sought-after bayside suburb of Ormiston, this solid double storey brick and tile residence offers ample space for families of all ages and stages to spread out and enjoy comfortable everyday living and entertaining.
A rare offering in a tightly held pocket and sitting on a good size block surrounded by million $+ homes, this massive property (362m2 under roof) needs no renovating but offers an opportunity for the astute buyer to add their own taste and touches in order to CAPITALISE ON THEIR INVESTMENT.
Just a short distance from Moreton Bay and providing all the essentials for comfortable everyday living, features and accommodation include:
• Flooded with natural light
• 4 massive living areas – formal lounge and dining, family/TV room with fireplace, casual meals opening out to covered entertaining plus upstairs living
plus spacious downstairs rumpus – with room for billiard table
• Huge open plan kitchen with loads of storage and bench space overlooking meals area
• 4 good sized built-in bedrooms plus study
• Spacious master suite with renovated ensuite and walk-in robe plus private balcony
• Modern family bathroom plus powder room
• Ducted air conditioning
• Double lock-up garage plus lock-up carport (suitable for caravan or boat)
• Fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for children to play, chooks to run around or add a pool
• Beautifully maintained gardens with thriving organic fruit trees, a wide variety of vegetables and a herb garden (be self-sufficient in these uncertain times!)
• Walk to day-care, schools, Ormiston College, cafes and restaurants plus rail and bus transport
PROPERTIES IN THIS TIGHTLY HELD POCKET RARELY BECOME AVAILABLE….SO MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW!
AUCTION: 10TH OCTOBER 2020 AT 11AM IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
(Seller may look at conditional offers prior)
CONTACT: DARREN COLE 0447 002 455
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|