Perfect for the first home buyer or savvy investor this beautifully maintained property ticks all the boxes – location, block size and potential.
Low set and low maintenance and sitting on a 736m2 block in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac, the home has been modernised and meticulously maintained by its current owner but still has loads of potential to value add to your investment.
Situated within minutes of schools and day care facilities, major shopping centres, cinemas, cafes, transport and much much more, some of the property features include:
• Low set brick & tile with great street appeal
• Sun drenched front patio – great for those winter mornings
• Spacious lounge plus dining with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
• Neat & tidy kitchen with breakfast bar
• Spacious family/games room flooded with natural light
• 3 good size bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom plus separate toilet
• Beautiful timber-look floors throughout
• Large rear covered entertaining area aver-looking back yard
• Fully fenced with side access and a big backyard – plenty of space for children & pets, a shed and a pool
• Garden shed plus single covered carport
The location is brilliant, the home is immaculate and comfortable and ready to simply move in and unpack…..YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED!
DON’T HESITATE….COME AND HAVE A LOOK.
CONTACT: MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
JAN GOETZE 0418 885523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|