Sitting on an 867square metre block in a quiet cul-de-sac with expansive canal vistas and views up the main canal to the sand hills of Moreton Island, plus a huge 32 metre quayline this entry level home offers a multitude of options for the astute buyer.
Presenting a perfect opportunity to enter the Raby Bay market the possibility exists to renovate the substantial size well-constructed brick and tile house, or alternatively, demolish and build your dream home or rent it out…whatever your choice it’s money in the bank!
The features of the existing house include:
• Spacious sunken formal lounge with wet bar set under a soaring void
• Library/sitting area (or formal dining)
• Family plus casual dining overlooking the pool and canal
• Good size kitchen with loads of storage and granite bench tops
• Glassed in entertaining area overlooking the pool and canal – entertain all year round in all weather
• 4 substantial size bedrooms all with ensuites, walk-in and built-in robes (one downstairs)
• Expansive master suite enjoys views to the sand hills of Moreton Island and opens onto upstairs balcony
• Separate study with dual access
• Upstairs retreat framed by floor to ceiling glass
• Triple garage
• Ducted air conditioning
• 9 metre pool plus a 32 metre quay line
PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DO NOT LAST….SO ACT QUICKLY!!!
CONTACT: JAN OGETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939