Positioned at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac with great street appeal in a convenient Bayside location this family sized home is full of surprises.
Sitting on a huge 1,000m2 block and originally built as a builder’s own home the large open floor plan and attention to detail have stood the test of time.
Catering for families of all ages and stages, features and accommodation include:
• Sprawling low set design
• Private and impeccably presented throughout
• Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped with room to store a caravan or boat
• Separate formal lounge and dining
• Brick feature walls, raked timber ceilings and ceiling fans throughout and gorgeous stained-glass features
• Spacious kitchen, meals and family opening to covered outdoor entertaining
• Gourmet kitchen with timber cabinetry, central island bench, wine storage and servery to entertaining area
• 5 double sized built-in bedrooms – 2 beds with built in robes and study centres and 2 with built-in robes, study centres and seating
• Master suite features ensuite with his and her vanities, walk-in robe, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Separate built-in study/home office with access to covered entertaining
• 2 full bathrooms (including ensuite) plus powder room
• Large walk-in storage/ linen cupboard
• Massive built-in laundry
• Expansive covered alfresco entertaining area (catering for the largest of crowds) overlooking the gorgeous pool
• Huge resort style salt water pool with built-in seating
• Double lock-up with rear access plus 2 garden sheds
• Convenient bayside location close to schools, TAFE college, transport, shops, playing fields and an array of amenities
A BIG SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH A WONDERFUL INDOOR / OUTDOOR FLOW PROVIDING ENOUGH SPACE FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS AND PERFECTLY COMPLIMENTING OUR QUEENSLAND LIFESTYLE.
AUCTION: ON SITE 19TH OCTOBER AT 12NOON
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?