This neatly designed family home rests perched on the crest approaching all that this wonderful enclave of Geebung Village has to offer.
A short walk to the dining precinct, train station and school, this home is perfectly positioned for a loving family home to grow.
Rarely do brand new homes come to market in this highly sought after pocket.
The home has many wonderful features including:
• Double car, remote access lock up garage
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Upstairs lounge / media room (or utilise as 5th bedroom)
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, ample storage, dishwasher and butler’s pantry
• Tiled downstairs
• Covered, entertainer’s patio with pretty rear garden with room and access to put in a pool should you wish
• Stunning timber staircase leading upstairs to a separate well formed study area
• High grade, plush carpet throughout
• Four upstairs bedrooms are good size, serviced by a lovely family bathroom with bath tub
• Master bedroom with a relaxing alfresco balcony, walk-in-robe and completed by an en-suited bathroom
The quality throughout the home is apparent and this represents a rare and outstanding opportunity for your family to expand and enjoy all of the comforts and joy of inner-city living at its finest!
Enter the Geebung market which is growing and going from strength to strength.
CONTACT: DARREN COLE 0447 002 455
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|