Delivering an executive lifestyle in a convenient central Cleveland location just a short stroll from the Raby Bay dining and entertainment precinct this fabulous apartment offers a fuss-free low maintenance lifestyle.
Standing proud on the corner of Shore and Fitzroy Streets in a modern impeccably maintained complex where security and attention to detail were top of mind in the design phase, this exciting property would simply be “a great place to live”.
Just three and a half years old and boasting absolute quality throughout with the finest of finishes, features include:
• Secure keyed access to building and swipe card access to lifts
• Stylish foyer with extra wide hallways throughout the building (perfect for wheel chairs or motorized scooters)
• Sleek modern interiors with a pale neutral colour pallet throughout
• Open plan living and dining areas opening to outdoor entertaining balcony
• Entertaining balcony can be closed off from the road with double glazed stacker doors providing the perfect entertaining space in all weather with no noise
• Modern chef’s kitchen overlooking the living and dining with white cabinetry and Caesar stone benchtops, smoked mirror splash back and quality Ariston appliances
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms – or 2 plus media room
• Master suite with his and her built-in robes and ensuite
• Functional study nook with built-in desk
• European style laundry (behind bi-fold doors)
• Two well-appointed bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Secure parking for one car plus storage cage
• Communal BBQ/entertaining area
If you are looking for a low maintenance easy care property that offers you a relaxed lifestyle while allowing you to lock up and travel with peace of mind…….. LOOK NO FURTHER!!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|