Whether buying your first home, retiring, investing or looking for a home for your family, this spacious low set home tucked away in a quiet pocket of Capalaba will tick all the boxes.
Sitting on a 700m2 block in close proximity to the Capalaba Sporting Club, schools and transport and just a short drive from major shopping centres, cinemas and a wide variety of amenities this promises to be a great opportunity for one astute buyer.
Neat and tidy with a family friendly layout, features include:
• Spacious lounge and dining
• Modern updated chef’s kitchen with timber look benchtops and loads of storage and bench space
• Separate family room opening out to entertaining area
• 4 good sized built-in bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk-in robe and 4th bedroom with direct bathroom access
• Family bathroom with powder room, bath and shower and separate toilet
• Large covered entertaining area overlooking the backyard – plenty of space for children to play or room for a pool
• Side access – perfect for storing trailer, jet ski, work equipment etc.
• Single lockup garage with laundry
Low set and low maintenance everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle is right here. BE QUICK TO INSPECT …a Bayside lifestyle is always in demand with astute buyers.
OFFERS OVER $499,000
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|