BAY VIEWS SO MUCH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
Located in the much sought-after Ormiston precinct with views over Moreton Bay this spacious home is spread over two levels and has been designed for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle with living/dining seamlessly opening onto covered patios on both levels perfect for our Queensland climate.
Stylishly appointed and having undergone recent major renovations all the hard and expensive work has been done.
As comfortable uniting the family as it is entertaining a large crowd, some of the standout features include:-
• Multiple living and dining spaces – family with bi-fold doors to front landing, dining plus huge living/sitting area opening onto massive alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the pool
• Gorgeous designer kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and stone bench tops, wide free-standing oven with gas cook top plus butler’s pantry with loads of storage
• Bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite (2nd master) plus separate toilet
• Spacious built-in laundry with external access
• Double lock-up garage
• Timber look vinyl plank flooring
• Loads of linen/storage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Huge master bedroom with absolutely stunning views over Moreton Bay, private balcony plus access to wrap around rear balcony, sitting area, walk-through robe and ensuite with dual vanities
• 4 more king size built-in bedrooms (2 with direct bathroom access)
• Huge media room plus separate home office
• Spacious living/rumpus opening onto covered verandah
Sitting on a 700m2 block in this popular and highly sought-after bayside suburb the property is just a short walk away from local schools and Ormiston College, Ormiston railway station, shops and cafes.
THE PERFECT FAMILY HAVEN……THIS DEFINITELY IS A PLACE YOU WILL BE PROUD TO CALL HOME.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523 MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|