RELAXED AND YET SO CHIC and sitting on a spectacular 1134 square metre block overlooking a wide basin of glistening water, this stunning low set home with a direct north to water aspect is ideally located just a leisurely stroll from Cleveland CBD, the Harbour precinct, sandy beaches and acres of parkland.
Bright and beautiful and exuding warmth, comfort and tranquility the residence demonstrates a versatile floor plan comprising open plan living, dining and entertaining spaces.
Natural light highlights fresh interiors detailed by soaring ceilings, white plantation shutters and beautiful timber floors.
Walk through the gate to your own piece of paradise.
The simplicity of the design is to be admired – property features include:
- Fully fenced with gatehouse entry (ensuring privacy)
- Wide entry with views over living and entertaining areas to the glistening waters beyond
- Spacious formal lounge and dining opening onto entertaining patio
- Casual meals plus family/TV room with custom built-in cabinetry
- Stylish stone and 2 pac kitchen with gas cook top, stainless appliances and servery to entertaining – an entertainer’s delight
- 2 separate wings housing 4 bedrooms – 3 bedrooms plus main bathroom, separate toilet and built-in laundry in one wing
- 2nd wing houses master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite and powder room
- Home office/study
- Temperature controlled cellar /barrel room
- Relaxed entertaining spaces (with pull down blinds catering for all weather conditions)
- Ducted and split system air conditioning
- Sparkling pool with deck and built in seating plus market umbrella
- Triple garage * Rainwater tanks * Vacu-maid
- Solar power and hot water
- Tranquil and totally private with beautifully landscaped gardens
Designed to be used, built to last and emanating pure heart and soul, this property is as comfortable uniting the family routine as it is entertaining in style.