Low set and low maintenance this immaculate property has been the much-loved home of the present owner for the past 26 years and exudes a real warm and welcoming ambience.
Meticulously maintained throughout and sitting on a 610 square metre block in a tree-lined street backing onto Bay/Long Street Park, this would be THE perfect home for a young family, a first home buyer, the savvy investor or those wanting to downsize.
Situated close to a thoroughfare providing access to Thornlands Primary and Cleveland State High Schools, and just minutes from the IGA, Coles and Woollies, Redlands and Mater Private Hospitals, cafes and transport, the location is just brilliant.
• Immaculate presentation inside and out and sitting on a peaceful shady tree-lined street
• Solid brick and tile construction
• Family friendly floor plan with lounge, dining and separate living room overlooking the kitchen and entertaining area
• Light and airy open plan kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms – master with walk-in robe and direct access to 2 way family bathroom
• Laundry with external access
• Ceiling fans + split system air conditioning in family room and master bedroom – cooling the whole house
• Big covered entertaining area overlooking lush landscaped gardens
• Fully fenced and landscaped yard with Council parkland to the rear
• Room for children to play or space to add a pool
• Double lockup carport + garden shed
The opportunity exists to renovate and add your own style while value adding to your investment, or simply move in and enjoy living close to the bay with the many lifestyle options on offer.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|