FIRST HOME BUYER’S, DOWNSIZERS OR INVESTORS, YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THIS…A LOW SET VILLA SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF A WIDE RANGE OF AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS, TRANSPORT, CLEVELAND CBD AND SCHOOLS WITH THE POTENTIAL TO RENOVATE AND CAPITALISE ON YOUR INVESTMENT – RARELY AVAILABLE AND HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER!
Privately positioned to the rear of this small boutique sized complex (only 6 villas) definitely has its advantages – low body corporate fees, private and secure, fully fenced with wrap around gardens and spacious covered entertaining patio overlooking the gardens.
Property features include:
• Neat & tidy complex
• Extra high raked ceilings to lounge, dining and kitchen giving a spacious open feel
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans – second bed with access to powder room and rear covered patio
• Practical good size kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Spacious laundry with external access
• Good size bathroom plus separate powder room
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Rear covered entertaining patio overlooking the gardens
• 2 garden sheds provide extra storage
• Oversized single remote garage with loads of storage space and access to powder room
Investing, downsizing or getting into the market this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a property in the heart of the Bayside with loads of potential to value add to your investment.
SITTING IN A FANTASTIC POSITION THIS LOW-SET VILLA PROMISES TO BE A GREAT BUY. DON’T HESITATE….BE QUICK TO INSPECT!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
SHANNA DALE 0424 182 732
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||334|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|