“BLUE CHIP”…. RABY BAY, Ormiston
CONTACT: AARON SPARKE 0437 370 511 or ANGELA MIKRONIS 0411 50 50 13
Enviably positioned in one of Ormiston’s premier streets overlooking acres of parkland with relaxing walking trails along the foreshore, children’s play area and designated exercise zone and surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, this is an opportunity to buy in the sought-after “blue chip” Raby Bay Ormiston enclave.
Absolutely immaculate with fabulous street appeal and resting on a level 735 square metre block this expansive low set residence has been designed to harness natural light and capture the year-round bay breezes. It boasts a sophisticated design encompassing open plan spaces and a seamless indoor/outdoor integration.
Family friendly with a sparkling resort style pool and a generously proportioned layout with bedrooms, living and family areas positioned to provide separation for all family members.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Meticulously maintained inside and out and dressed in crisp neutral tones
• Wide welcoming entry (wheelchair friendly floor plan
• Spacious formal lounge with adjoining formal dining (with full height built-in display cabinets)
• Central open plan kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of storage and bench space
• Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning
• 4 good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans – master with his and her robes and spacious ensuite with dual
vanities which opens out to pool area
• Modern family bathroom plus spacious functional laundry with masses of storage
• Alfresco/entertainment area with vergola style roof
• Sparkling pool with shade sail
• Fully fenced with electric gate
• Beautifully landscaped with manicured gardens & lawns and side access with garden shed
• Solar power
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Fantastic location within walking to the water’s edge, rail, the harbour precinct with its restaurants and bars, schools and colleges and Cleveland CBD
YOUR OWN PRIVATE SANCTUARY…….ALL THE HARD WORK HAS BEEN DONE ….JUST MOVE IN TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND FEEL YOURSELF UNWIND.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|