Light filled interiors and generous proportions combine to create a spacious residence enjoying a convenient location in the bayside with its close proximity to the waters of Moreton Bay and all the lifestyle options on offer.
Low set, low maintenance and very private this gorgeous property is absolutely immaculate inside and out and full of surprises… just perfect for those wanting a seachange or those with a young family looking for a convenient location.
Indoor/outdoor living at its best… some of the stand-out features include:
• Fully fenced and private and capturing the year-round bay breezes
• Welcoming entry with feature mirrors
• Large TV/living with shutters and split system air conditioning opens out to the massive entertaining area overlooking the pool
• Stylish chef’s 2-pac kitchen with European stainless appliances, breakfast bar seating and loads of storage and bench space
• Spacious dining with split system air conditioning adjoins kitchen and flows out to entertaining patio
• 4 good-sized built-in bedrooms
• Master suite with feature wall paper in pleasing neutral tones, ensuite and walk-in robe has glass doors to private paved courtyard and access to pool
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• Big built-in laundry
• Expansive covered full-length entertaining patio with ceiling fans and glass fence overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
• Fully fenced and private pool area with shade sail, shed and custom timber seating (doubles as storage) plus manicured front & back yards – perfect for children to play
• Double garage
• Side access – perfect for caravan or boat
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR COMFORTABLE FAMILY LIVING AND ENTERTAINING IS RIGHT HERE….MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW TO A WONDERFUL BAYSIDE LIFESTYLE.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|