Sitting on 715 square metre block and set up for low maintenance living this quality-built family home has been impeccably maintained and presented to offer a peaceful lifestyle that is virtually maintenance free.
Flooded with ample natural light the vast open plan living areas with their high ceilings create an impressive sense of space and connect seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining area.
Mount Cotton offers a family friendly community conveniently close to the Super IGA and local shops, Sirromet Winery, Venman Bushland park, schools and day care facilities, golf clubs and beautiful Moreton Bay and the bay islands.
Immaculately presented inside and out, property features include:
• Mount Cotton is a much sought-after area for families of all ages
• Contemporary low set brick and tile home in a leafy quiet street
• Spacious open plan living and dining spaces with stacker doors overlook the outdoor entertaining area and sparkling resort style pool
• Stylish well-appointed kitchen with crisp white cabinetry and black stone bench tops, butler’s pantry, quality appliances and stunning glass splashback
• 4 queen size built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Master suite with spacious walk-in robe and big ensuite (concealed shower and toilet) opens out to the pool area
• Two-way modern family bathroom with spa bath
• Full length covered entertaining patio with ceiling fans
• Ducted air conditioning, glossy porcelain tiles, plush super soft carpet and ceiling fans throughout
• Solar power and solar hot water
• Fully fenced and landscaped backyard with wide side access – 3mtr x 3mtr
• 6 × 3 metre shed with power plus garden shed
Mount Cotton offers the best of both worlds – lots of green space, peace and tranquillity and easy access to both Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE!
CONTACT: RACHAEL BENNETT 0401 461 448
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|