A fine example of modern creative architecture where there is a continual focus on today’s busy family with easy, relaxed living, very functional free flowing design and the beautiful low maintenance gardens.
This exquisite home is a little deceptive from the front – it is much larger than it first appears and also it doesn’t capture the wonderful ambience, the quality finishes, the attention to detail and the elegant contemporary comfort.
- Huge master bedroom with large balcony, custom walk-in robe and luxuriously appointed ensuite with the Caesar stone & stainless shadow bench tops & twin showers
- Separate media room with soft close cabinets
- Custom designed kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and integrated LED’s on shelving and picture alcove
- Family and casual living areas with Roman blinds and GE80VA wide inverted air conditioning
- Upstairs lounge with bamboo timbered floor and wall mounted electric convector fireplace
- Large covered patio with built-in BBQ overlooking the tropical backyard
- L shaped solar heated pool and gazebo
PLUS the location is much sought after with only a short walk to schools, parks, shops and the bay