Nestled in a quiet and sought-after pocket in Cleveland surrounded by quality homes and a bushland reserve with resident wallabies, this low set family home offers multiple living spaces and is the PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME.
Immaculately presented and spanning a single level of low maintenance living 42 Ronnie Street embraces practical design and homely appeal. Spacious and light filled the generously proportioned layout offers the entire family all the space they need.
Offering a much sought-after modern open plan design in a convenient Bayside location, features include:
• Immaculate presentation with great street appeal
• Light filled open plan living and dining spaces including a brilliant living room just off the entry – perfect for a media room, a work from home office or a games/rumpus room
• Spacious modern kitchen overlooking the living and dining with timber-look cabinetry, loads of storage and bench space and stainless appliances
• 4 generous built-in bedrooms – master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Well-designed family bathroom plus separate toilet
• Laundry with external access
• Tiled floors to living areas, vinyl plank flooring & ceiling fans to bedrooms and split system air conditioning to living area
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the fully fenced grassy elevated backyard – perfect for children and pets to play or add a pool
• Side access
• Double lockup garage
• Within close proximity to the waters of Moreton Bay, Redlands Hospital, public and private schools and colleges, major shopping centres and cinemas
NEW YEAR…NEW HOME! ……….This home will appeal to the family buyers that are looking to enjoy the bayside lifestyle on offer in Redland City.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|