Set on 6 hectares (15 acres) of gently undulating land, this very sizeable modern home not only offers a wonderful acreage lifestyle, but with the proposed large scale development of residential allotments sized from 350m2 to 1,254m2 (average lot size 513m2) directly across the road, this property presents a fabulous opportunity for the astute buyer/investor to capitalise on this prime location for future sub-division.
Whilst you are waiting for your nest egg to mature, you can enjoy all the benefits this property has to offer – it is a great way of life for all the family or you may want to rent it out, agist horses, breed dogs (Council approval for 16 – 20 dogs), 9 good sized kennels (maybe reconfigure for horse stables and yards).
And for those who like to tinker or for the hobbyist, the 6 bay extra high shed with power and water is ideal or just store caravan, boat, trucks etc.
OTHER PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE: -
• Water bore with electric pump (1,000 litres per hour)
• Bio cycle sewerage for house and septic system for kennels
• Sealed driveway
• Town water
• Fully fenced paddocks for horses or other livestock
• Saltwater pool with solar heating and solar blanket
HOUSE FEATURES INCLUDE: -
• Family friendly floorplan over 3 levels with raked ceilings
• Timber floors and stairs
• Modern chef’s kitchen (updated 12 months ago) with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, glossy white cabinetry, + walk-in pantry – overlooks pool and the selectively treed property
• Master bedroom in separate wing with ensuite and private balcony
• Huge family/casual living and dining plus formal area
• Solar power
• Alarm system
• Potential for dual living plus the Sellers have reached retirement age and want and need to downsize
DON’T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS!
43 DOUBLE JUMP RD REDLAND BAY
For sale by tender
Closing date 30th August 2019 at 5:00pm
Contact Jan Goetze 0418 885 523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||267|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|