Offering the perfect balance of classic elegance and modern functionality this beautifully renovated Queenslander is ideally positioned in a tightly held enclave just metres from Cleveland Point, the Lighthouse and Courthouse Restaurants, The Grandview Hotel, acres of parkland and walking tracks, sandy beaches, boat ramp and transport.
Spanning two levels and exuding a real warm and welcoming ambience the property features an open free flowing layout on both levels bathed in natural light that enhances livability. Tastefully fusing heritage style and contemporary design, the house is presented with hardwood timber floors, VJ walls with chair rail, lofty ceilings, timber fret work, casement windows and French doors.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Graced with great street appeal, water views and year-round bay breezes
• Covered carport (accommodates 2 cars) plus second driveway with great access for caravan, boat and trailer (or grassed area for children and pets)
• Fully fenced with automated gates on both driveways
• Large covered front and back decks with water views – suitable to entertain in all weather
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens
• Large saltwater swimming pool with robotic cleaner and new glass pool fencing
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans and independent instantaneous hot water systems upstairs and downstairs
• Keyless entry front door
• Wide welcoming entry with views to the pool beyond
• Home office with separate external access via French doors – fully built-in with workstations and data points with NBN connected
• 2 Queen sized built-in bedrooms
• Massive central living/games room with built-in wet bar opens out to pool area (Foxtel etc connections)
• Spacious modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, wall niches, mood lighting, dual vanities and rain shower
• Custom fitted laundry with Asko appliances including front loading washing machine, condenser dryer and drying cabinet
• Polished hardwood timber floors and stairs
• Spacious light filled open plan living and dining areas with direct access to front and rear verandahs
• Chef’s kitchen with white cabinetry and marble bench tops has an abundance of storage and bench space with quality Asko appliances including wall oven, steam oven, induction hot plate and dishwasher
• Timber fret-work above doors, VJ walls, 11 foot ceilings to living area plus raked ceilings to kitchen and dining areas
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with French doors onto front verandah
• Second bedroom – Queen size with built-in mirrored robe
• Brand new family bathroom with water and park views has walk-in rain shower, free standing bath, floor to ceiling tiling, wall niches and mood lighting
Having called this gorgeous property home for the past 27 years the current owners are now moving on to the next stage of their lives – so it’s time for a new family to put down some roots and enjoy living bayside in this Queensland beauty.
PROVIDING ALL THE ESSENTIALS FOR A SENSATIONAL LIFESTYLE AND SITTING IN A PRIZED CLEVELAND ENCLAVE, THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FAMILY WHO CRAVES A CONVENIENT FUSS-FREE LIFESTYLE AND LOVES TO ENTERTAIN.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?