Tucked away in a peaceful boutique “rural residential” pocket in Thornlands this property has been created, crafted and maintained to an impeccable standard inside and out.
Extravagantly sized and stylishly appointed this versatile and spacious residence set on 6,672 square metres (1.67 acres) offers an exceptional floor plan that is very functional and family friendly.
With a focus on seamlessly flowing open plan living areas and an emphasis on space and comfort, this home has definitely reaped the benefit of careful thought and planning. Superbly designed catering specifically for the needs of the growing family who love to entertain, this family sized residence exudes a real sense of rural residential style designed to take advantage of its gorgeous rainforest outlook.
An ageless design with timeless character, features include:
• Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped this expansive low set residence is uninhibited by neighbours and privately tucked away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia
• Wide inviting entry
• Multiple open living areas including -
- spacious family plus glassed in casual meals area overlooking rainforest and dam
- formal dining plus separate formal lounge with brick fireplace
- massive rumpus overlooking huge free form pool with spa jets, swim-up bar and waterfall
• Massive chef’s kitchen with loads of storage and bench space, extra wide oven and gas cook top
• 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites)
• 4 Queen size built-in bedrooms (2 sharing an ensuite bathroom)
• Master suite with his & her walk-in robes, ensuite with dual vanities, private courtyard and timber deck overlooking the dam
• Huge laundry with loads of built-in storage
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• 4 car lockup garage with internal access
• Double shed with power – extra high with car port attached
• Separate covered caravan port
• 28 solar panels – 5kws
• Bio recycle system, water tank and own bore water
• Beautifully landscaped gardens with mature trees and plants, creek with walk-over bridge and dam & an array of wildlife and birds
• Just minutes from schools, major shopping centres, cinemas, transport and much, much more
Whether you are searching for more space for your family, peace and quiet, relaxation, fresh air or just wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of suburban living…THIS COULD BE YOUR VERY OWN PRIVATE OASIS.
DON’T MISS THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY A MORE RELAXED LIFESTYLE!
CONTACT: JAN LGOETZE 0418 885 523
SHANNA DALE 0424 182 732
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|