This solid family home sits on an elevated 984 square metre block in a very quiet cul-de-sac with ample room for children to run and play while offering huge potential to value add to your investment.
Neat & tidy with a versatile family friendly layout, features include:
• Spacious living areas including casual meals/family area plus formal dining and lounge with split system air conditioning and slow combustion heater and 9 feet high Radiarta pine ceiling
• Large kitchen complete with an abundance of storage and bench space and gas cooker
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms – upstairs master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and split system air conditioning plus an additional area which would be ideal as a baby’s nursery
• Raked timber ceilings in lounge and dining
• Separate laundry
• Covered entertaining area with greenhouse
• Fully fenced with landscaped gardens and an array of mature fruit trees (orange, mango, mandarin, bananas, paw paw, cumquat, macadamia, coffee, Tahitian lime, pineapple, passionfruit… a veritable fruit salad!)
• Double lockup garage
• Side access to extra large workshop or 3rd garage (7m x 4m) plus large caravan shed (6m x 3.7m)
• Solar power and hot water
• Conveniently located just minutes from shops, schools, transport, hospital and medical facilities and an array of amenities
Renovate and add your own style, extend or add a pool, the possibilities are endless to capitalise on your investment.
Move in and enjoy living in beautiful Redland City with its myriad of lifestyle opportunities and year-round bay breezes…it will be THE best decision you ever make.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
AARON SPARKE 0437 370 511
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|