Tucked away in an enviable pocket of Wellington Point at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac on a 1001m2 block fully fenced and fringed by lush greenery, this truly is a private family oasis in an idyllic location.
Designed with both style and practicality top of mind, this thoughtfully designed home truly encompasses easy family living while seamlessly integrating indoor and outdoor living and entertaining.
High ceilings, a wide central hallway, large open rooms, a separate children’s wing and an upstairs parent’s retreat combine to create a home with space for families of all ages and stages to spread out.
Some of the stand out features include:
• Double timber door entry
• Wide central hallway with high ceilings giving a spacious feel throughout
• Children’s wing with central rumpus room, 3 spacious built-in bedrooms and a family bathroom with powder room and separate toilet
• Light filled home office with beautiful timber floor
• Large laundry with external access
• Clever use of windows, doors and glass capturing the resort feel at every turn
• Separate lounge/media room also has beautiful timber floor
• Wide open dining space overlooking the tropical backyard and sparkling pool
• Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, black & timber look cabinetry and SMEG appliances
• Upstairs master suite with sitting area, walk-in-robe, ensuite with spa bath and private balcony overlooking pool and garden
• Ducted air conditioning plus 2 split systems
• Double lock-up garage with epoxy flooring
• Fully fenced and landscaped with full irrigation system, feature lighting, resort style pool, swings and yard for children to play
• Side access and room for a shed
• Close to schools, transport, shops, restaurants and cafes, sandy beach and the bay
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR COMFORTABLE FAMILY LIVING AND ENTERTAINING IS RIGHT HERE MAKING THIS THE PERFECT FAMILY HAVEN.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|