POSITIONED ON THE CUSP OF ORMISTON
A beautiful elevated position with street bay views and very centrally located close to schools, shops and transport. Light, airy and modern with fresh, crisp colours and décor, this quality 8 year old Dixon built home with its contemporary look and feel is a must to inspect.
• Corner block with good side access for your boat or trailer
• Steel frame and Colourbond roof
• Security screens and doors
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Modern galley style kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench tops and heaps of storage
• 8 solar panels and heat-pump hot water system upgraded about 1 year ago.
• All 4 bedrooms with built-ins and master with walk-in
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Low maintenance block
• Remote double lock-up garage
• 5 water tanks
• A very popular location in a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours and children’s playground at the end of the street
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TOO GOOD TO MISS!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||253|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|