Occupying a prime 899m2 block in the sought-after precinct east of Bloomfield Street this family sized home has been lovingly renovated providing the perfect backdrop for the busy modern family who enjoy entertaining and fuss-free everyday living.
With wide full length covered verandahs front and back this bayview beauty has been perfectly designed to compliment our Queensland climate and lifestyle.
Sitting in an elevated position with great street appeal and offering a simple yet practical layout, property features include:
• Timber look vinyl plank flooring
• Two good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and external access (or bedroom plus study/home office)- one with ensuite and walk-in robe the other with built-in robe
• Double lockup garage with built-in laundry
• Covered downstairs entertaining area overlooking big fully fenced back yard – perfect for children and pets or loads of space to add a pool
• Established landscaped gardens
• Open plan living and dining with polished timber floors opening onto covered verandahs – entertain or sit and relax and watch the activity on the bay
• Central chef’s kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry, stone benchtops and stainless appliances including 900 wide freestanding oven
• 2 spacious bedrooms – Master with walk through-robe and luxury ensuite opens onto balcony
• Stunning family bathroom with free standing bath, frameless shower and Travertine tiles
• 2 full length covered balconies with feature screens and clear blinds – entertain in all weather conditions
Capturing year-round bay breezes and perfectly positioned within close proximity of Cleveland CBD, transport, schools and colleges, cafes, restaurants and shops, this is the perfect place to call home.
DEFINITELY MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE….THIS ONE IS SURE TO IMRESS!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|