IT’S BIG!!! SPREAD OUT AND ESCAPE THE RAT RACE.
A generous well-proportioned family sized residence positioned on a 4,007 square metre parcel of land in Saint James’ Park with all the conveniences and services required for a busy family lifestyle just a few minutes drive away, this is the “perfect family sanctuary”.
Absolutely immaculate and exuding great street appeal, the welcoming interiors showcase a superb light-filled and open family-friendly floorplan making this ideal for large or extended families or those wishing to run a business from home.
Alternatively, can be sub-divided – build your dream home and sell the other block.
Well designed and quality built, features include:
• Multiple family living areas including spacious formal lounge with raked ceilings and brick fireplace, separate formal dining, open plan casual living and dining overlooking pool and tennis court plus rumpus with wet bar and walk in storage/cellar (can be closed off)
• Gourmet kitchen features loads of storage and bench space plus expansive breakfast bar (American White Oak cabinetry), new cooktop and oven and walk-in pantry
• 4 good size built-in bedrooms
• Master suite opens onto private courtyard and features his and her walk-in robes & spacious ensuite with dual vanities and spa bath
• Separate study/home office (or 5th bedroom)
• 3 bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Good size laundry with built-in cabinetry and ironing centre
• Double lock-up garage with kitchenette and storage area – perfect granny flat situation plus circular drive with 2 car Portico
• Ceiling fans throughout + new Vacumaid
• 8 x linen/storage cupboards
• 2 separate hot water systems (to accommodate dual living situation)
• Beautiful pool with cabana (power & water)
• Floodlit tennis court (synthetic grass)
• Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped
• Garden shed (6m x 3m)
• Caravan/boat port (extra high)
With a great mix of privacy, spaciousness and position and uninhibited by the hustle and bustle of suburbia, this is the perfect property for those wishing to ease some of life’s pressures yet still be just minutes from schools, transport, shops, restaurants and beautiful Moreton Bay.
ROAM, EXPLORE AND HAVE FUN WHILE ENJOYING THE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
Birkdale State School
|74 Agnes Street Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Government||1.83 km|
Birkdale South State School
|451 Old Cleveland Road East Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Government||2.04 km|
Lota State School
|26 Richard Street Lota QLD 4179||Primary||Government||3.05 km|
St Mary MacKillop Primary School
|138-156 Collingwood Road Birkdale QLD 4159||Primary||Non-Government||3.04 km|
Wellington Point State High School
|2-36 Badgen Road Wellington Point QLD 4160||Secondary||Government||3.23 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.