Position perfect set on a flat beautifully maintained 633m2 block and in immaculate condition this impeccably presented home offers a wonderful opportunity to live a relaxed low maintenance Bayside lifestyle.
Recently rejuvenated with new carpet, paint and kitchen appliances all the hard work has been done simply move in, unpack and enjoy all the conveniences that this property has to offer.
Sitting at the top of the cul-de-sac with great street appeal and a parkland backdrop and with no compromise on style or size, features and accommodation include:
• Quiet cul-de-sac position in central Cleveland backing onto parkland – so peaceful and quiet
• Great street appeal with manicured yard and gardens
• Light filled and spacious with clean lines and neutral tones – very appealing
• Formal lounge and dining with ceiling fans
• Spacious modern kitchen with new appliances – Pyrolytic oven, glass cooktop and rangehood
• Family /meals area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning opens to outdoor entertaining area
• 3 spacious bedrooms – all built-in with ceiling fans
• Huge family bathroom + separate WC
• Laundry + 2nd WC
• New carpet and paint throughout
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with beautiful views over adjoining parkland
• Single lockup + garden shed
• Fully fenced and landscaped with side access and pedestrian gate to parkland
Within easy walking distance of transport, medical facilities, cafes and restaurants, an array of shops and lifestyle facilities… everything you need is right here!
DON’T HESITATE – PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DO NOT LAST!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|