Tucked away on a quarter acre block at the end of a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac in Mount Cotton sits this hidden gem. Large enough to accommodate a growing family this spacious home boasts four separate indoor living spaces and three separate outdoor entertaining spaces – perfect for individual privacy and entertaining family and friends all year round.
Property features include:
• 1,017m2 block in a private cul-de-sac position
• Functional family-friendly floor plan with space for a growing family
• Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning opening onto 2 covered entertaining decks – one overlooking the sparkling pool
• Separate lounge room with bay window
• Children’s playroom/craft room with storage cupboard
• 4 generous built-in bedrooms plus study (or 5th bedroom with sliding door access to back patio) – spacious master with sizable built-in robe and ensuite, split system air plus ceiling fan
• Modern family bathroom with frameless shower and full size bath
• Stylish kitchen with white 2 pac cabinetry and Casearstone benchtops, free standing extra wide oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, double door pantry, wide fridge space and server window to alfresco deck
• Separate laundry
• Downstairs rumpus/ media room/ home gym/ pool house for entertaining plus extra room with plumbing for future bathroom (future dual living potential)
• Under house storage (perfect place to install a cellar)
• Huge covered alfresco entertaining with pool access
• Double carport plus fantastic caravan/boat parking area
• Solar power – Enphase System (18 panels with 2 battery packs – 6.5 kw)
• Family friendly neighbourhood
WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH ENOUGH ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY OR SEEKING PEACE AND SERENTIY WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON STYLE AND SPACE, THEN THIS HOME IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
THIS FIVE BEDROOM HOME PROVIDES EVERYTHING BOTH FAMILIES AND ENTERTAINERS COULD ASK FOR.
CONTACT: RACHAEL BENNETT 0401 461 448
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|