OVERSEAS VENDOR SAYS IT MUST BE SOLD
Boutique development of only 4 townhouses ideally positioned within walking distance of transport, cafes, Redlands RSL, the Grand View Hotel, the Straddie Ferry and much, much more.
With a very practical and family friendly floorplan and flooded with natural light, the townhouse is situated to the rear of the complex ensuring peace and privacy.
Spread over 3 levels this spacious modern townhouse has much to offer.
• Boutique-size development in a great location
• Well-maintained complex with good street appeal
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking spacious & private entertaining courtyard
• Stylish modern kitchen with timber-look cabinetry, stone benchtops and stainless European appliances + compact concealed laundry
• Study with external access
• Powder room
• Single remote garage with internal and external access plus 2nd car parking space
• 3 large built-in bedrooms – master with sizeable ensuite
• Family bathroom
• Large loft – can be utilised as 4th bedroom, rumpus, media room, home office or hobby room
With an endless list of lifestyle activities and places to suit everyone’s tastes, this townhouse is in a perfect location to capture all that is on offer.
GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITYMAKE YOUR MOVE TO A FUSS-FREE BAYSIDE LIFESTYLE.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
Star of the Sea Primary School
|51 Passage Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Primary||Non-Government||0.4 km|
Cleveland State School
|Queen Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Primary||Government||0.57 km|
|Australian Industry Trade College - Redlands||233 Middle Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Secondary||Non-Government||0.64 km|
Cleveland District State High School
|Russell Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Secondary||Government||1.47 km|
Ormiston State School
|82-110 Gordon Street Ormiston QLD 4160||Primary||Government||2.37 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.