Superbly positioned this gorgeous home combines resort-inspired living and entertaining with family-friendly spaces. Situated on an elevated 711m2 block and bathed in natural sunlight, this breathtaking residence captures fresh sea breezes throughout with numerous banks of sliding doors opening to the incredible outdoor living and relaxing spaces.
Exquisitely constructed and thoughtfully planned, the outdoor entertaining areas are reminiscent of a resort with the elegance of timber decking and the promise of year-round all-weather outdoor enjoyment. With 4 individual outdoor living and relaxing spaces, each with its own individual character, this stunning contemporary residence offers a luxury lifestyle within footsteps of Moreton Bay with a sandy beach.
NEAT AS A PIN AND DEFINITELY MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE…FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Welcoming elevated entry with mature trees and hedges offering privacy, gorgeous landscaped gardens and a shady pergola with water features
• Beautifully presented and exceptionally maintained throughout – entry with display lighting in feature cut outs
• Elegant sitting room flooded with natural light (with split system air conditioning + fan)
• Separate formal dining room with external access to covered alfresco area
• Central open plan kitchen and casual dining open to entertaining spaces on all sides
• Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, solid glossy re-cycled bridge timber benchtops, stainless Miele appliances – pyrolytic oven + induction cooktop – & study nook
• Outdoor living room with Kwilla floor, walls and built-in seating, clear pull-down screens (weather proof for year round living & entertaining), split system air con + fan)
• Custom fitted laundry with Miele washing machine & dryer
• Powder room
• 4 good sized built-in bedrooms – all with ceiling fans (3 opening on to verandahs)
• Huge master suite boasts walk-in-robe, luxury ensuite with dual vanities, frameless shower & separate toilet opens on to verandah with views of Moreton Bay
• Modern family bathroom plus separate powder room
• Custom curtains and blinds throughout
• Stunning outdoor entertaining spaces – 2 Balinese themed gazebos – one with raised timber deck & gardens surrounded by pond with bridge filled with goldfish and plants plus water features – the focal point of the back yard – the other a tranquil sitting area
• Fully fenced & beautifully landscaped yard with mature trees and plants and green green grass (astro turf – never needs mowing!)
• Concealed garden shed (with power & lighting), bins and washing line
• 5 Kw solar system, feature lighting front & back with movement sensors, 2 × 3,000 litre water tanks, Vacu-maid, 2.7 mtr ceilings downstairs and ceiling fans throughout
Step inside this extraordinary residence and experience the immediate ambience of style and sophistication…..you won’t want to leave!
COULD THIS BE YOUR NEW HOME FOR CHRISTMAS ???
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||335|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|