THIS BAYSIDE CHARMER occupies a private, elevated and breezy corner block in the highly sought-after suburb of Wellington Point surrounded by beautiful mature shady trees – home to a wide variety of birds and wildlife – giving a real sense of peace and tranquility.
Close to schools and colleges, transport, the Wellington Point Hotel, a wide array of services and amenities, the vibrant Wellington Point village with its restaurants, cafes and shops and just minutes from the water and sandy beach, this is a wonderful haven to raise a family and entertain your friends.
Encompassing functionality, practicality, entertainment and space, this double storey family home has been designed to take advantage of its corner block position.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Spacious open floor plan – family/TV area plus dining opening to outdoor entertaining space plus separate media room – perfect for separation of adults and children
• Large chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances including extra wide freestanding oven with gas cook top, walk-in pantry plus ample storage and bench space
• 4 double sized built-in bedrooms – master with walk-in-robe and ensuite opens onto its own private balcony overlooking the beautiful pool
• Separate study or 5th bedroom
• Family bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
• Downstairs bathroom
• Built-in laundry with external access
• Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning throughout
• Flooded with natural light and bay breezes all year round
• Double lockup garage
• Covered entertaining patio overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden and pool area
• Sparkling “magnesium” pool – eases sore muscles, detoxes skin and body, leaves skin and hair moisturized, relieves stress, causes little or no irritation to eyes and increases quality of sleep
• Fully fenced and private with beautiful leafy landscaped gardens including its own rain forest garden
• Garden shed plus big storage shed – gates with hard stand option for boat, camper trailer storage etc
There is a “country lane” style feel to living in this tightly held enclave and a real sense of community in Buckland and the surrounding streets.
A FABULOUS FAMILY LIFESTYLE AWAITS…..SO DON’T HESITATE!!!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|